Ladies, lets talk about proper posture. Due to our lifestyle, it’s so easily overlooked and forgotten. Proper posture not only makes you look and feel more confident, taller, and slimmer, it has tons of health benefits.
There are five key benefits to maintaining proper posture:
- Preventing back and neck pain.
- Reducing abnormal wear and tear on joint surfaces, which can lead to arthritis.
- Ensuring proper breathing, which allows for enhanced oxygen flow in the cardiopulmonary system.
- Preventing muscle aches and fatigue.
- Helping to avoid the development of an abnormal, permanent position, which can cause constricted blood vessels and nerves.
Proper posture is something I’ve been struggling with for most of my life despite taking ballet classes for many years. I still remember how my dance teacher would stand behind me, grab me by the shoulders and pull both of them together and down.
I was absolutely terrified during those moments, because Eastern European ballet teachers are not people you want to ever upset or disappoint! Just her presence in the room was terrifying.
How You Can Achieve Proper Posture
Today, I want to show you five moves that I discovered a few years ago, which will create the nice posture you’re striving for. If you spend a lot of time in front of the computer or just want to have a beautiful, sexy back, this is a quick routine you can do one or a few times per week to really improve your posture.
I’ve been doing these exercises for some time now. Trust me … they work! Try them out and see for yourself!